These Women’s Contourflex Holmes Trousers by Skopes are made from a revolutionary fabric that can stretch in any direction! This results in flattering trousers that mould to the contours of the body much better than standard fabrics. The contourflex range also incorporates Odegon technology which means the fabric is based on a special type of Nano-porous carbon based material that traps odour molecules using a chemical free process.
This stay fresh technology will last the lifetime of the garment and is kind to the environment. The body fitting, stay fresh fabric gives the wearer confidence and allows them to stay on top of their game throughout the working day.
- Available in Black, Charcoal or Navy
- Slim Leg
- V Cut Out At Hem
- Double Hook & Bar Fastening
- Belt Loops
- Slant Side Pockets
- Knitted Fabric: 59% Polyester, 35% Viscose, 6% Elastane
- Weight: 275 gm
- Machine Washable At 40 Degrees
- 98% Crease Recovery After 1 Minute
- Available in Sizes: 4 – 20 Short (69 cm), 4 – 20 Regular (74 cm), 4 – 28 Long (79 cm), 4 – 28 X Long (91 cm Unhemmed)
- Half Hem Width on a Size 12 = 16.5 cm
Standard Lengths are shorter in this style. A more fashionable look can be achieved when worn as an ankle grazer style as shown in the model image.