The Contourflex Radcliffe Skirt by Skopes is made from a revolutionary fabric that can stretch in any direction! This results in a skirt that flatters and moulds to the contours of the body much better. The contourflex range also incorporates Odegon technology which means the fabric is based on a special type of Nano-porous carbon based material that traps odour molecules using a chemical free process.
This stay fresh technology will last the lifetime of the garment and is kind to the environment. The body fitting, stay fresh fabric gives the wearer confidence and allows them to stay on top of their game throughout the working day.
- Available in Black, Charcoal, Navy or Red
- Straight Skirt
- Darted Front & Back
- Comfort Waist
- Side Pockets
- Stretch Lining
- Concealed Back Zip
- Centre Back Vent
- Knitted Fabric: 59% Polyester, 35% Viscose, 6% Elastane
- Weight: 275 gm
- Machine Washable At 40 Degrees
- 98% Crease Recovery After 1 Minute
- Available in Sizes: 4 – 16 Short (54 cm), 4 – 28 Regular (61 cm), 4 – 28 Long (69 cm)