The Contourflex Adams Jacket by Skopes is made from a revolutionary fabric that can stretch in any direction! This results in a jacket that can flatter and mould to the contours of the body much better. The contourflex range also incorporates Odegon technology which means the fabric is based on a special type of Nano-porous carbon based material that traps odour molecules using a chemical free process.
This stay fresh technology will last the lifetime of the garment and is kind to the environment. The body fitting, stay fresh fabric gives the wearer confidence and allows them to stay on top of their game throughout the working day.
- Available in Black, Charcoal or Navy
- 3 Button Fastening
- Rounded Lapel With Inset Seam Detail
- Jetted Side Pockets
- Plain Back With Princess Seam
- Stretch Lining
- Odegon Stay Fresh Technology
- Knitted Fabric: 59% Polyester, 35% Viscose, 6% Elastane
- Weight: 275 gm
- Machine Washable At 40 Degrees
- 98% Crease Recovery After 1 Minute
- Available Sizes: 4 – 22 Petite, 4 – 28 Regular, 8 – 18 Tall (Centre Back Length on a Size 12 Regular = 59 cm)