Fully waterproof and featuring non-metallic construction including toe cap and midsole, the Emergency Service Hiker offers all-round protection whilst being lightweight, durable and comfortable to wear.
- Lightweight metal-free composite midsole
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Side zip for easy put-on and removal
- 300°C heat resistant, anti-slip, anti-static and fuel oil resistant PU/rubber sole
- EaziStep padded insole made from breathable PU and mesh for comfort
- GRIP level 4 HexaGrip technology for ultra-non-slip sole
- Safety Rating EN20345 S3 WR HRO SRC
- Available in sizes UK 3-13
Hexagrip: Blackrock’s HexaGrip technology features a hexagonal sole pattern that gives significantly increased grip, achieving a 4 star rating in the UK HSE GRIP scheme, far exceeding the international SRC slip resistance standard.